Insuring Canada’s Exports: The Case for Reform at Export Development Canada
AbstractExport Development Canada competes with private companies in providing trade credit insurance. Is it time to rethink the Crown agency's mandate?
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by C.D. Howe Institute in its journal C.D. Howe Institute Commentary.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 257 (December)
trade credit insurance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Freedman & Clyde Goodlet, 2007. "Financial Stability: What It Is and Why It Matters," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 256, November.
- Mark Jaccard & Nic Rivers, 2007. "Estimating the Effect of the Canadian Government's 2006-2007 Greenhouse Gas Policies," e-briefs 46, C.D. Howe Institute.
- David Johnson, 2007. "School Grades: Identifying Albert's Best Public Schools," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 104, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.