Les migrations étudiantes dans le système universitaire français au début des années 90
AbstractFrench University System has changed a lot during the past decade. On one hand, numerous studies are made at different scales to understand how it is spread in French urban system. On the other hand, fewer are research works about how students migrate from one University City to an other. This work highlights part of the opportunities to know students? migrations from databases of Ministry of Education. We can partly answer to questions like : What is measured ? How many people are concerned ? What kind of relations exists between University cities ? Classification JEL : 12,128, J60, J61, O15, O18, R12, R58
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Armand Colin in its journal Revue d’Économie Régionale & Urbaine.
Volume (Year): avril (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm
University system; France; migrations; Urban Hierarchy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.