L'approche par les milieux innovateurs : état des lieux et perspectives
AbstractClassification JEL : 0180, 0300, Rl10.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Armand Colin in its journal Revue d’Économie Régionale & Urbaine.
Volume (Year): février (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm
innovative milieu; innovation; territory; city; governance;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Livi & Hugues Jeannerat & Olivier Crevoisier, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. The Photovoltaic Industry in Western Switzerland : The Emergence of a Multi-Local Valuation Milieu," GRET Publications and Working Papers 04-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Vaz, Margarida & Silva, João Albino & Manso, José Pires, 2010. "Regional expression of tourism development," MPRA Paper 21716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Spatial dynamics of innovation (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Natário, Maria Manuela & Almeida Couto, João Pedro & Couto de Sousa, Maura Helena, 2012. "Innovation Processes of SMEs in Less Favoured Municipalities of Portugal," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 81-103.
- Rachel Levy & Marie-Claude Belis-Bergouignan, 2011. "Sharing a common resource in a sustainable development context: The case of a wood innovation system," ERSA conference papers ersa10p200, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.