Financial dimensions of transnational corporations, global value chain and technological innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Boeck Université in its journal Journal of Innovation Economics.
Volume (Year): n° 2 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics.htm
multinational firms; firm organization and market structure; management of technological innovation and R&D; intellectual property rights; industrial structure and structural change;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2000.
"Financialization and the Slowdown of Accumulation,"
geewp14, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Giorgio Marrano, Mauro & Haskel, Jonathan, 2007.
"How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Vercellone, 2008. "The new articulation of wages, rent and profit in cognitive capitalism," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265584, HAL.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2004.
"A new approach to the valuation of intangible capital,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jason G. Cummins, 2005. "A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 47-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2003. "A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital," NBER Working Papers 9924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten & Daniel E. Sichel, 2006.
"Intangible Capital and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
11948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suma Athreye & John Cantwell, 2005.
"Creating Competition? Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers,"
Open Discussion Papers in Economics
52, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Athreye, Suma & Cantwell, John, 2007. "Creating competition?: Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 209-226, March.
- Carlo Vercellone, 2008. "The new articulation of wages, rent and profit in cognitive capitalism," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00645055, HAL.
- Feng, Hengyi & Froud,Julie & Johal, Sukhdev & Haslam, Colin & Williams, Karel, 2001. "A new business model?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 01-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valérie Mérindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011.
"Changes in the French defence innovation system: New roles and capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence,"
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valerie Merindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011. "Changes in the French Defence Innovation System: New Roles and Capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 509-530.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valérie Mérindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011. "Changes in the French defence innovation system: New roles and capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence," Post-Print hal-00599727, HAL.
- Blandine Laperche, 2012. "How to Coordinate the Networked Enterprise in a Context of Open Innovation? A New Function for Intellectual Property Rights," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 354-371, December.
- Dimitri Uzunidis & Blandine Laperche, 2011. "The New Mercantilism and the Crisis of the Global Knowledge Economy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 373-392, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.