The Impact of Regulatory Heterogeneity on Agri-food Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2012)
Issue (Month): 8 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rau, Marie-Luise & Shutes, Karl, 2012. "Differences Of Import Requirements In Agri-Food Trade – An Explorative Analysis Of New Data," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133050, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2013.
"Disentangling Demand-Enhancing And Trade-Cost Effects Of Maximum Residue Regulations,"
Staff General Research Papers
34393, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bo Xiong & John C. Beghin, 2013. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing and Trade-Cost Effects of Maximum Residue Regulations," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp544, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bo Xiong & John C. Beghin, 2013. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing and Trade-Cost Effects of Maximum Residue Regulations," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 13-wp544, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2012.
"Stringent Maximum Residue Limits, Protectionism, and Competitiveness: The Cases of the US and Canada,"
Staff General Research Papers
35584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2012. "Stringent Maximum Residue Limits, Protectionism, and Competitiveness: The Cases of the US and Canada," Working Papers 142384, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012.
"Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 641-649.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011. "Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- DeMaria, F. & Drogué, S., 2013. "EU trade regulation for baby food: protecting health or trade?," Working Papers MOISA 201305, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.