Trade Facilitation and Export Diversification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE & John WILSON, 2009.
"The Distance Effect and the Regionalization of the Trade of Low-Income Countries,"
- Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime & Wilson, John, 2009. "The Distance Effect and the Regionalization of the Trade of Low-Income Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Céline Carrere & Jaime Melo De & John Wilson, 2011. "The Distance Effect and the Regionalization of the Trade of Low-Income Countries," Working Papers halshs-00554326, HAL.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Shepherd, Ben, 2013.
"Who Profits from Trade Facilitation Initiatives?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9490, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Persson, Maria, 2012.
"From trade preferences to trade facilitation: Taking stock of the issues,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(17), pages 1-33.
- Persson, Maria, 2011. "From trade preferences to trade facilitation: Taking stock of the issues," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Saslavsky, Daniel & Shepherd, Ben, 2012. "Facilitating international production networks : the role of trade logistics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6224, The World Bank.
- Scoppola, M. & Raimondi, V. & Olper, A., 2013. "The Impact of EU Trade Preferences on the Extensive and Intensive Agricultural and Food Product Margins," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151145, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yann Duval & Chorthip Utoktham, 2009.
"Behind the Border Trade Facilitation in Asia-Pacific: Cost of Trade, Credit Information, Contract Enforcement and Regulatory Coherence,"
6709, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Yann Duval & Chorthip Utoktham, 2009. "Behind-the-Border Trade Facilitation in Asia-Pacific: Cost of Trade, Credit Information, Contract Enforcement and Regulatory Coherence," Working Paper Series 209, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Regolo, Julie, 2013. "Export diversification: How much does the choice of the trading partner matter?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 329-342.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.