What Happened to Thailand?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Warr, 2009.
"Poverty Reduction through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 8(2), pages 51-76, June.
- Peter Warr, 2008. "Poverty Reduction Through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience," Departmental Working Papers 2008-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2008.
"Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 393-415, 03.
- Hübler, Olaf Hübler & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-364, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hill, Hal, 2001. "Technology and Innovation in Developing East Asia: An interpretive Survey," Departmental Working Papers 2001-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Chodechai Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2005.
"On the Rationale of Bank Lending in Pre-Crisis Thailand,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-326, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2007. "On the rationale of bank lending in pre-crisis Thailand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1077-1089.
- Rosengard, Jay, 2004. "Will Bank Bailouts Bust Budgets? Fiscalization of the East Asian Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series rwp04-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Juthathip Jongwanich, 2006. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Account Opening and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2006-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider A, 2010. "Development Strategies: Lessons from the Experiences of South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nakavachara, Voraprapa, 2010. "Superior female education: Explaining the gender earnings gap trend in Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 198-218, April.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2004. "Does devaluation lead to economic recovery or contraction? Theory and policy with reference to Thailand," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 141-156.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.