Climate Change and Uneven Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 113 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucas Bretschger & Nujin Suphaphiphat, 2012.
"Use Less, Pay More: Can Climate Policy Address the Unfortunate Event for Being Poor?,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
12/166, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lucas Bretschger & Nujin Suphaphiphat, 2012. "Use Less, Pay More: Can Climate Policy Address the Unfortunate Event for Being Poor?," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Lucas Bretschger & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2014. "Growth and Mitigation Policies with Uncertain Climate Damage," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-02/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Bréchet & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013.
"Adaptation and Mitigation in Long-term Climate Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(2), pages 217-243, June.
- BRECHET, Thierry & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, . "Adaptation and mitigation in long-term climate policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2479, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Naeem Akram, 2012. "Is climate change hindering economic growth of Asian economies?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 19(2), pages 1-18, December.
- YATSENKO, Yuri & HRITONENKO, Natali & BRECHET, Thierry, 2014. "Modeling of environmental adaptation versus pollution mitigation," CORE Discussion Papers 2014006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lucas Bretschger & Christos Karydas, 2013. "Optimum Growth and Carbon Policies with Lags in the Climate System," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/184, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.