The Effects of Increased Earnings from Traditional Agriculture in Southern Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Society of South Africa in its journal South African Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 929, 0001 Pretoria
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-2280
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Averbeke, W. & Mohamed, S.S., 2006. "Smallholder farming styles and development policy in South Africa: The case of Dzindi Irrigation Scheme," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(2), June.
- Nieuwoudt, T.W. & Nieuwoudt, W. Lieb, 2004. "Privatising agricultural R&D, an example from the South African sugar industry," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(2), June.
- Ortmann, Gerald F., 2005. "Promoting the competitiveness of South African agriculture in a dynamic economic and political environment," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(3), September.
- Ortmann, Gerald F., 2000. "Promoting competitiveness in South African agriculture and agribusiness: The role of institutions," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- van Zyl, Johan & Binswanger, Hans & Thirtle, Colin, 1995. "The relationship between farm size and efficiency in South African agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1548, The World Bank.
- Browne, M. & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Hendriks, Sheryl L., 2007. "Expenditure elasticities for rural households in the Embo ward, Umbumbulu, KwaZulu-Natal," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(4), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.