Trends In American Living Standards And Inequality, 1959–2007
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income and Wealth.
Volume (Year): 58 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward N. Wolff & Maury Gittleman, 2011. "Inheritances and the Distribution of Wealth or Whatever Happened to the Great Inheritance Boom? Results from the SCF and PSID," NBER Working Papers 16840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward N. Wolff & Maury Gittleman, 2011.
"Inheritances and the Distribution of Wealth Or Whatever Happened to the Great Inheritance Boom?,"
445, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Edward N. Wolff & Maury Gittleman, 2011. "Inheritances and the Distribution of Wealth Or Whatever Happened to the Great Inheritance Boom?," BCL working papers 55, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Wolff, Edward N. & Gittleman, Maury, 2011. "Inheritances and the distribution of wealth or whatever happened to the great inheritance boom?," Working Paper Series 1300, European Central Bank.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2012.
"Hooray for GDP!,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
47498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2012. "Hooray for GDP!," CEP Occasional Papers 30, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2012. "Hooray for GDP!," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 383, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Winters, John V. & Hirsch, Barry T., 2012. "An Anatomy of Racial and Ethnic Trends in Male Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 6766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.