An Evaluation of the Use of Hedonic Regressions for Basic Components of Consumer Price Indices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 45 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Aizcorbe, 2003. "The stability of dummy variable price measures obtained from hedonic regressions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2013. "Econometric Modeling and Estimation of Theoretically Consistent Housing Price Indexes," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Hedonic Regressions. A Consumer Theory Approach," NBER Chapters, in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 317-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Prentice & Xiangkang Yin, 2000.
"Measuring Quality-Adjusted Inflation Rates for a Heterogeneous Oligopoly,"
2000.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- David Prentice & Xiangkang Yin, 2004. "Constructing a Quality-Adjusted Price Index for a Heterogeneous Oligopoly," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 423-442, 07.
- David Prentice & Xiangkang Yin, 2000. "Measuring Quality-Adjusted Inflation Rates for a Heterogeneous Oligopoly," Working Papers 2000.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Robert J Hill, 2004. "Inflation Measurement for Central Bankers," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Christopher Kent & Simon Guttmann (ed.), The Future of Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.