Guidelines to the Construction of a Social Accounting Matrix
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 34 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Choguill & Erwin Solomon & Robert Machin, 1993. "Social aspects of economic readjustment in Hungary: A consideration of the role of social-economic indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 205-227, June.
- Abel Ernesto Lucena & Monica Serrano Gutierrez, 2006. "Building a Social Accounting Matrix within the ESA95 Framework: Obtaining a Dataset for Applied General Equilibrium Modelling," Working Papers in Economics 168, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2006.
"Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200604, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2006.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2006. "Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework," MPRA Paper 1730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wong, Kai Seng Kelly & M., Azali & Lee, Chin, 2009.
"Financial Social Accounting Matrix: Concepts, Constructions and Theoretical Framework,"
14757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wong, Kai Seng Kelly & M., Azali & Lee, Chin, 2009. "Financial social accounting matrix: concepts, constructions and theoretical framework," MPRA Paper 14641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lovo, Stefania & Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico, 2010.
"A multi-regional general equilibrium model to assess policy effects at regional level,"
116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy
95059, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lovo, Stefania & Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico, 2011. "A multi-regional general equilibrium model to assess policy effects at regional level," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 98996, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Santos, Susana, 2011. "Measuring (socio-)economic systems using the SNA. A SAM approach," MPRA Paper 32758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin, 2013. "Mining development, income growth and poverty alleviation: A multiplier decomposition technique applied to China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 278-287.
- Susana Santos, 2005. "Social Accounting Matrix and the System of National Accounts: An Application," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/14, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Santos, Susana, 2013. "Socio-economic studies with social accounting and socio-demographic Matrices. An (attempted) application to Mozambique," MPRA Paper 47999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "Solving The Poverty Crisis In Nigeria: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," Computational Economics 0312003, EconWPA.
- Peichl, Andreas & Fuest, Clemens & Schaefer, Thilo, 2005. "Dokumentation FiFoSiM: Integriertes Steuer-Transfer-Mikrosimulations- und CGE-Modell," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 05-3, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Jellema, Tjeerd & Keuning, Steven & McAdam, Peter & Mink, Reimund, 2004. "Developing a euro area accounting matrix: issues and applications," Working Paper Series 0356, European Central Bank.
- Susana Santos, 2013. "Socio-Economic Studies with Social Accounting and Sociodemographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/16, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Susana Santos, 2011. "Constructing SAMs from the SNA," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/18, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Susana Santos, 2003. "Social Accounting Matrices for Portugal in 1998-99. Modelling the effects of charges in government receipts and expenditures," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.