True Household Equivalence Scales and Characteristics of the Poor in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 28 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000.
"The Social Embeddedness of Consumption: Towards the Relationship of Income and Expenditures over Time in Germany,"
1128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000. "The social embeddedness of consumption - towards the relationship of income and expenditures over time in Germany," Working papers of the ZeS 06/2000, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries,"
14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23141, The World Bank.
- Reuben Gronau, .
"The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods--How to Separate the Men from the Boys?,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
87-3, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Reuben Gronau, 1986. "The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods - How to Separate the Men From the Boys," NBER Working Papers 1956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert H. DeFina, 2002. "The impact of unemployment on alternative poverty measures," Working Papers 02-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Robert E. Leu & Brigitte Buhmann & René L. Frey, 1986. "Die personelle Einkommens- und Vermögensverteilung der Schweiz 1982," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(II), pages 111-142, June.
- Ursicino Carrascal Arranz, 1996. "Estimación de escalas de equivalencia de consumo mediante un modelo de demenda casi ideal (AIDS) ampliado," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 6, pages 25-38, Diciembre.
- Luis Ayala & Rosa Martínez & Jesús Ruiz Huerta, 2003. "Equivalence scales in tax and transfer policies," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(3), pages 593-614, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.