Chaotic Equilibria in a Small, Open, Overlapping-Generations Economy with Child-Parent Externality
AbstractThis paper presents a simple overlapping-generations model of a small open economy with child-parent externality that exhibits chaotic equilibrium dynamics. Copyright 1999 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576
Other versions of this item:
- Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura, 1997. "Chaotic Equilibria in a Small Open Overlapping Generations Economy with Child-Parent Externality," Discussion Paper Series 87, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.