Measuring Vertical Specialization: The Case of China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2008.
"Vertical Specialization Across the World: A Relative Measure,"
w200810, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2009. "Vertical specialization across the world: A relative measure," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 267-280, December.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2008. "Vertical specialization across the world: a relative measure," MPRA Paper 9618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2012. "Can India become an export platform for global operations of Japanese and American multinational corporations affiliates?," Working Papers 11112, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005.
"Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context,"
Departmental Working Papers
2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006. "Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Upward, Richard & Wang, Zheng & Zheng, Jinghai, 2013. "Weighing China’s export basket: The domestic content and technology intensity of Chinese exports," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 527-543.
- Masahisa Fujita & Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2012.
"Japan and economic integration in East Asia: post-disaster scenario,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 485-500, April.
- FUJITA Masahisa & HAMAGUCHI Nobuaki, 2011. "Japan and Economic Integration in East Asia: Post-disaster scenario," Discussion papers 11079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2008.
"International Fragmentation of Production in the Portuguese Economy: What do Different Measures Tell Us?,"
w200811, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2008. "International fragmentation of production in the Portuguese economy: What do different measures tell us?," MPRA Paper 9783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2011. "Can India become an export platform for global operations of MNCs? Perspectives from Japanese and United States MNC affiliates," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: India: A New Player in Asian Production Networks?, Studies in Trade and Investment 75, chapter 3, pages 54-77 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Shahbaz Nasir, 2012. "Global Production Sharing and South-South Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2012-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2012.
"Trade openness and international fragmentation of production in the European Union: the new divide?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
855, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2012. "Trade Openness and International Fragmentation of Production in the European Union: The New Divide?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 535-551, 08.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2010.
"Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?,"
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration
56, Asian Development Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 65-95, January.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W. & Low, Melissa, 2013. "Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade and the driving forces: Processing and normal exports," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 119-125.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2013. "How India fits into global production sharing: Experience, prospects and policy options," Departmental Working Papers 2013-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Amiti, Mary & Freund, Caroline, 2008.
"The anatomy of China's export growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4628, The World Bank.
- Richard Upward & Zheng Wang & Jinghai Zheng, . "Weighing China's Export Basket: An Account of the Chinese Export Boom, 2000--2007," Discussion Papers 10/14, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Asuyama, Yoko, 2012. "Skill Distribution and Comparative Advantage: A Comparison of China and India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 956-969.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.