Need, Merit, or Self‐Interest—What Determines the Allocation of Aid?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013.
"Information Transmission and Ownership Consolidation in Aid Programs,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4437, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information transmission and ownership consolidation in aid programs," Working Papers 255, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2013. "The effect of donors' policy coherence on growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Fabian Barthel & Eric Neumayer & Peter Nunnenkamp & Pablo Selaya, 2013. "Competition for Export Markets and the Allocation of Foreign Aid: The Role of Spatial Dependence among Donor Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1875, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Breßlein, Martin & Schmaljohann, Maya, 2013. "Surrender your market! Do the G5 countries use World Bank Trade Conditionality to promote Trade?," Working Papers 0550, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Fuchs & Peter Nunnenkamp & Hannes Öhler, 2013. "Why Donors of Foreign Aid Do Not Coordinate: The Role of Competition for Export Markets and Political Support," Kiel Working Papers 1825, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Patrick Carter, 2012. "Aid Allocation Rules," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/630, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2013. "The effect of donors' policy coherence on growth," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825816, HAL.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Maya Schmaljohann, 2013. "The Allocation of German Aid: Self-interest and Government Ideology," Kiel Working Papers 1817, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.