Advertising, the matchmaker
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by RAND Corporation in its journal RAND Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2013.
"The Advertising Mix for a Search Good,"
INFORMS, vol. 59(1), pages 69-83, April.
- Anderson, Simon P & Renault, Régis, 2012. "The advertising mix for a search good," CEPR Discussion Papers 8756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Renault, Régis & Anderson, Simon P., 2013. "The Advertising Mix for a Search Good," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12407, Paris Dauphine University.
- Levent Çelik, 2008. "Monopoly Provision of Tune-ins," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp362, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2008.
"Reality versus Propaganda in the Formation of Beliefs about Privatization,"
NBER Working Papers
14483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Tella, Rafael & Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2012. "Reality versus propaganda in the formation of beliefs about privatization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 553-567.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cuñat, 2010.
"Information Gathering and Marketing,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 375-401, 06.
- Levent Çelik, 2008. "Viewer Sampling and Quality Signaling in a Television Market," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp363, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Andrew T. Ching & Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 2013. "Learning Models: An Assessment of Progress, Challenges and New Developments," Economics Papers 2013-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- C. Clark & Ulrich Doraszelski & Michaela Draganska, 2009. "The effect of advertising on brand awareness and perceived quality: An empirical investigation using panel data," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 207-236, June.
- Eugene Choo & Robert Clark, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Anti-Smoking Campaigns over the Life-Cycle and the Role of Information," Working Papers tecipa-263, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ribeiro, Ricardo, 2010. "Consumer demand for variety: intertemporal effects of consumption, product switching and pricing policies," MPRA Paper 25812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Robert Clark, 2003. "Advertising Restrictions and Competition in the Children's Breakfast Cereal Industry / Restrictions et compétition publicitaire dans l’industrie des céréales pour enfants," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-30, CIRANO.
- Rafael Di Tella & Ignacio Franceschelli, 2009.
"Government Advertising and Media Coverage of Corruption Scandals,"
NBER Working Papers
15402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Ignacio Franceschelli, 2011. "Government Advertising and Media Coverage of Corruption Scandals," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 119-51, October.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2012. "Persuasive Puffery," Working Papers 2012-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Paris Cleanthous, 2011. "Welfare Effects of Pharmaceutical Informative Advertising," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 02-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Levent Çelik, 2008. "Strategic Informative Advertising in a Horizontally Differentiated Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp359, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Joris Pinkse & Margaret Slade, 2007. "Semi-structural models of advertising competition," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1227-1246.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012. "If you love it I'll probably hate it : local interaction among consumers of information goods," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Joyee Deb, 2012. "Reputation for a Servant of Two Masters," Working Papers 12-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.