Multiple dimensions of regional economic growth: The Brazilian case, 1991−2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Papers in Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 90 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata de Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2013. "Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensions of Economic Growth in Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models (1970 - 2000)," Discussion Papers 1830a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2012. "Augmented Solow Model with Mincerian Education and Transport Infrastructure Externalities," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 155-170, July.
- Tâˆšâˆ«lio Cravo, 2011. "Regional Economic Growth and SMEs in Brazil: a Spatial Analysis (Submission for the Refereed Y-session Papers)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p508, European Regional Science Association.
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2012. "Classic and Spatial Shift-Share Analysis of State-Level Employment Change in Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 12/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2012. "Agglomeration Externalities and 1981-2006 Regional Growth in Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 12/07, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.