Non-parametric Regression Models of Deviations from Orthogonality in the Expectations Theory of the Term Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godbout, Lise & Storer, Paul & Zimmermann, Christian, 2002.
"The Canadian treasury bill auction and the term structure of interest rates,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1165-1179, June.
- Lise Godbout & Paul Storer & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "The Canadian Treasury Bill Auction and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 75, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.