Cointegrated Time Series: A Guide to Estimation and Hypothesis Testing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surajit Deb, 2003. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Working papers 115, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Edward E. Ghartey, 2003. "Monetary Policy And Deficits Financing In Jamaica," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 81-99, June.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bismut, Claude & Cashin, Paul & McDermott, C. John, 1999. "Consumption smoothing and the current account: evidence for France, 1970-1996," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Prakash Apte & Piet Sercu & Raman Uppal, 1996. "The Equilibrium Approach to Exchange Rates: Theory and Tests," NBER Working Papers 5748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David I. Stern & Robert K. Kaufmann, 1997. "Time series properties of global climate variables: detection and attribution of climate change," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9702, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Bose, Shekar & McIlgorm, Alistair, 1996. "Substitutability Among Species In The Japanese Tuna Market: A Cointegration Analysis," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 11(3).
- Lazea, Valentin & Cozmanca, Bogdan Octavian, 2003. "Currency substitution in Romania," MPRA Paper 19813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choudhry, T., 1998. "Another visit to the Cagan model of money demand: the latest Russian experience," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, April.
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2005. "Exchange rate volatility and the United States exports: evidence from Canada and Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 51-71, March.
- Atteberry, William L. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1997. "Equity market integration: The case of North America," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 23-37.
- Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2009. "Measurement Of Substitutability Between U.S. Domestic Catfish And Imported Fish," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46782, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- I. Aysun Gökcan & Erdal Özmen, 2001. "Do PPP and UIP Need Each Other in a Financially Open Economy? The Turkish Evidence," ERC Working Papers 0101, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2001.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2004. "A Theory of Workers' Remittances With An Application to Morocco," IMF Working Papers 04/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Taufiq Choudhry & Mohammad Hasan, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime and Demand for Reserves: Evidence from Kenya, Mexico and Philippines," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 167-181, April.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2003. "Stock market volatility and the US consumer expenditure," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 367-385, September.
- Dominique M. Gross & Nicolas Schmitt, 1999.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Dynamic Oligopoly - An Empirical Investigation,"
IMF Working Papers
99/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Gross, Dominique M. & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2000. "Exchange rate pass-through and dynamic oligopoly: an empirical investigation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 89-112, October.
- David Gray, 2004. "Persistent Regional Unemployment Differentials Revisited," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 167-176.
- Dumitru, Ionut, 2002. "Money Demand in Romania," MPRA Paper 10629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.