Interlinked Transactions in Rural Markets: An Empirical Study of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar and Punjab
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansuri, Ghazala, 2007. "Credit layering in informal financial markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 715-730, November.
- Wendy Olsen, 2007. "Structure, Agency, and Strategy Among Tenants in India," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-080, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Minten, Bart & Reardon, Thomas & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Linking urban consumers and rural farmers in India: A comparison of traditional and modern food supply chains," IFPRI discussion papers 883, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minten, Bart & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2011. "The broken broker system?: Transacting on agricultural wholesale markets in India (Uttarakhand)," IFPRI discussion papers 1143, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Madeeha G. Qureshi & Sarfraz Khan Qureshi, 2004. "Impact of Changing Profile of Rural Land Market in Pakistan on Resource Allocation and Equity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 471-492.
- Faruqee, Rashid & Carey, Kevin, 1997. "Research on land markets in South Asia : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1754, The World Bank.
- Smith, Laurence E. D. & Stockbridge, Michael & Lohano, Hari Ram, 1999. "Facilitating the Provision of Farm Credit: The Role of Interlocking Transactions Between Traders and Zamindars in Crop Marketing Systems in Sindh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 403-418, February.
- Wendy Olsen, 2005. "Moral Political Economy and Poverty: Four Theoretical Schools Compared," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-031, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wendy Olsen, 2008. "Pluralism, Tenancy and Poverty: Cultivating Open-Mindedness in Poverty Studies," Working Papers id:1684, eSocialSciences.
- Anita Gill, 2006. "Interlinked Agrarian Credit Markets in a Developing Economy: A Case Study of Indian Punjab," Working Papers id:760, eSocialSciences.
- Mahvish Shami, 2010.
"The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages; Evidence from Rural Punjab,"
IFRO Working Paper
2010/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Shami, Mahvish, 2012. "The Impact of Connectivity on Market Interlinkages: Evidence from Rural Punjab," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 999-1012.
- Vandenberg, Paul, 2003. "Adapting to the Financial Landscape: Evidence from Small Firms in Nairobi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1829-1843, November.
- Gill, Anita & Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Farmers’ Suicides and Response of Public Policy: Evidence, Diagnosis and Alternatives from Punjab," MPRA Paper 146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reardon, Thomas & Minten, Bart, 2011. "The quiet revolution in India's food supply chains:," IFPRI discussion papers 1115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.