Real Wages and Taxation in Ten OECD Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 49 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lourens Broersma & Frank A. G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2006.
"A cointegration model for search equilibrium wage formation,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 235-254, November.
- Broersma, Lourens & Butter, Frank A.G. den & Kock, Udo, 2003. "A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation," IMF Working Papers 04/92, International Monetary Fund.
- L. Broersma & Frank A.G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2003. "A Cointegration Model for Search Equilibrium Wage Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-088/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Broersma, Lourens & Butter, Frank A.G. den, 1999.
"Labour flows as determinants of the wage-price spiral : an empirical analysis for the Netherlands,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lourens Broersma & Frank A. G . Den Butter, 2001. "Labour Flows as Determinants of the Wage-Price Spiral: An Empirical Analysis for The Netherlands," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(2), pages 279-294, 06.
- Stephen Nickell, 2003.
"Employment and Taxes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1109, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nickell, S.J. & Ours, J.C. van, 1999.
"The Netherlands and the United Kingdom: A European Unemployment Miracle?,"
1999-119, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Steve Nickell & Jan van Ours, 2000. "The Netherlands and the United Kingdom: a European unemployment miracle?," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 135-180, 04.
- Ours, J.C. van & Nickell, S.J., 2000. "The Netherlands and the United Kingdom: A European unemployment miracle?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84119, Tilburg University.
- Albert van der Horst & Jan Jacobs & Lambert Schoonbeek,, 1996. "Is there a NAIRU for the Netherlands?," Working Papers 28, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1995. "Taxation and redistribution in an open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 961-979, May.
- John Hutton & Anna Ruocco, 1999. "Tax Reform and Employment in Europe," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 263-287, August.
- Graafland, J.J., 1991. "From Phillips curve to wage curve," MPRA Paper 21077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Kam, C. A. & de Haan, J. & Giles, C. & Manresa, A. & Berenguer, E. & Calonge, S., 1996.
"Who pays the taxes?,"
7146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvin Ó Murchú, 2002. "Tax Policy and OECD Unemployment," Working Papers 200231, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Van Poeck Andrè & Veiner Maret & Plasmans Joseph, 2007. "Wage flexibility in the new European Union members: How different form the “old” members?," wp.comunite 0006, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Robert Anderton & Ray Barrell, 1995. "The ERM and structural change in European labour markets: A study of 10 countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 47-66, March.
- Mierlo,J.G.A.,van, 1996. "The experience of OECD countries with public management reform and its relevance to Central and Eastern Europe," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Sebastian Lazăr & Gheorghe Filip, 2011. "Measuring Corporate Effective Tax Burden In Romania: A Comprehensive Approach," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 133-144, november.
- Anthonie Knoester & AndrÃ© Kolodziejak, 1994. "The need for economic policy coordination between Europe, Japan, and the United States: Policy recommendations for the 1990s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 327-346, October.
- Erwin Ooghe & Erik Schokkaert & Jef Flechet, 2003. "The Incidence of Social Security Contributions: An Empirical Analysis," Empirica, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 81-106, June.
- Stephen Nickell, 1999. "Finnish unemployment : a view from outside," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 62-81, Autumn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.