Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.K. Subrahmanian & E. Abdul Azeez, 2000.
"Industrial growth in Kerala: Trends and explanations,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
310, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- E Abdul Azeez & KK Subrahmanian, 2007. "Industrial Growth in Kerala: Trends and Explanations," Working Papers id:1003, eSocialSciences.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 2001. "Assessing the sustainability of rice production growth in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 515-542, October.
- D. Shyjan, 2007. "Public investment and agricultural productivity: A State-wise analysis of foodgrains in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 387, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Srijit Mishra & Manoj Panda, 2006.
"Growth and Poverty in Maharashtra,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22337, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Srijit Mishra & Manoj Panda, 2005. "Growth and poverty in Maharashtra," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mehta, Swati, 2010. "Technology Dynamism: Analyses of Changing Structure of Trade in Organized Manufacturing Industries In India," MPRA Paper 41495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1991. "Growth rates and aggregate welfare : an international comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 647, The World Bank.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 1996. "Is growth in Bangladesh's rice production sustainable?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1666, The World Bank.
- Rashmi Banga & B.N.Goldar, 2004. "Contribution of services to output growth and productivity in Indian manufacturing: Pre and post reforms," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 139, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- G Burange & Shruti Yamini, 2008. "Performance of Indian Cement Industry: The Competitive Landscape," Working Papers id:1767, eSocialSciences.
- John Baffes, 1998. "Structural reforms and price liberalization in Mexican agriculture," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 575-587.
- K. Pushpangadan, 2003. "Remittances, consumption and economic growth in Kerala: 1980-2000," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 343, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.