Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Baffes, 1998. "Structural reforms and price liberalization in Mexican agriculture," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 575-587.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 2001. "Assessing the sustainability of rice production growth in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 515-542, October.
- Mehta, Swati, 2010. "Technology Dynamism: Analyses of Changing Structure of Trade in Organized Manufacturing Industries In India," MPRA Paper 41495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Pushpangadan, 2003. "Remittances, consumption and economic growth in Kerala: 1980-2000," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India 343, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Srijit Mishra & Manoj Panda, 2006.
"Growth and Poverty in Maharashtra,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22337, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Srijit Mishra & Manoj Panda, 2005. "Growth and poverty in Maharashtra," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- G Burange & Shruti Yamini, 2008. "Performance of Indian Cement Industry: The Competitive Landscape," Working Papers id:1767, eSocialSciences.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1991. "Growth rates and aggregate welfare : an international comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 647, The World Bank.
- K.K. Subrahmanian & E. Abdul Azeez, 2000.
"Industrial growth in Kerala: Trends and explanations,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India
310, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- E Abdul Azeez & KK Subrahmanian, 2007. "Industrial Growth in Kerala: Trends and Explanations," Working Papers id:1003, eSocialSciences.
- Rashmi Banga & B.N.Goldar, 2004. "Contribution of services to output growth and productivity in Indian manufacturing: Pre and post reforms," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India 139, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- D. Shyjan, 2007. "Public investment and agricultural productivity: A State-wise analysis of foodgrains in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India 387, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 1996. "Is growth in Bangladesh's rice production sustainable?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1666, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.