Liquidity as a Latent Variable-An Application of the MIMIC Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisbeth Funding la Cour, 1995.
"A Component® based Analysis of the danish Long-run Money Demand Relation,"
95-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Funding la Cour, Lisbeth, 1999. "A Component-Based Analysis Of The Danish Long-Run Money Demand Relation," Working Papers 06-1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Raiser, M. & Di Tommaso, M.L. & Weeks, M., 2000. "The Measurement and Determination of Institutional Change: Evidence from Transition Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0029, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gilbert, Paul D. & Meijer, Erik, 2005. "Time Series Factor Analysis with an Application to Measuring Money," Research Report 05F10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Martin Raiser & Maria L. Di Tommaso & Melvyn Weeks, 2001. "The Measurements and Determinants of Institutional Change: Evidence from Transition Economies," Working Papers 60, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- William A. Barnett, 1996.
"Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?,"
- Quagrainie, Kwamena K. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Loureiro, Maria L., 2001. "Reputation And State Commodity Promotion: The Case Of Washington Apples," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.