Employment Growth and the Development of Linkages in Foreign-Owned and Domestic Manufacturing Enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Roper & Amnon Frenkel, 2000.
"Different paths to success—the growth of the electronics sector in Ireland and Israel,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(6), pages 651-665, December.
- Roper, Stephen & Frenkel, Amnon, 1999. "Different Paths to Success: The Growth of the Electronics Sector in Ireland and Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa302, European Regional Science Association.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu , Mariana, 2013. "FDI spillovers and time since foreign entry," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002.
"Multinational companies and indigenous development: An empirical analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1305-1322, July.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Multinational Companies and Indigenous Development: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2008. "Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 8-27, February.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Narula,Rajneesh, 2004. "FDI and its role in economic development: Do we need a new agenda?," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello, 2004. "Choosing international linkage strategies in the electronics industry: the role of multinational experience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 447-475, April.
- Kearns, A & Ruane, F, 1999.
"The Tangible Contribution of R&D Spending Foreign-Owned Plants to a Host Region: a Plant Level Study of the Irish Manufacturing Sector (1980-1996),"
Trinity Economics Papers
997, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kearns, Allan & Ruane, Frances, 2001. "The tangible contribution of R&D-spending foreign-owned plants to a host region: a plant level study of the Irish manufacturing sector (1980-1996)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-244, February.
- Steven Brand & Stephen Hill & Max Munday, 2000. "Assessing the Impacts of Foreign Manufacturing on Regional Economies: The Cases of Wales, Scotland and the West Midlands," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 343-355.
- Eric Strobl, 2004. "Trends and Determinants of the Geographic Dispersion of Irish Manufacturing Activity, 1926- 1996," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 191-205.
- Ken Schoors & Bruno Merlevede, 2007.
"FDI and the Consequences: Towards more complete capture of spillover effects,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp886, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors, 2006. "FDI and the Consequences Towards more complete capture of spillover effects," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/372, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ana Teresa Tavares & Stephen Young, 2004. "Sourcing Patterns of Foreign-owned Multinational Subsidiaries in Europe," FEP Working Papers 160, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kohl, Richard, 1998.
"The External Sector, the State and Development in Eastern Europe,"
UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series
qt22r0x8qk, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kohl, Richard, 1998. "The External Sector, the State and Development in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Teresa Tavares & Stephen Young, 2004. "Sourcing Patterns of Foreign-owned Multinational Subsidiaries in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa04p575, European Regional Science Association.
- Giroud, Axèle, 2007. "MNEs vertical linkages: The experience of Vietnam after Malaysia," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 159-176, April.
- Narula,Rajneesh & Portelli,Brian, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and economic development: Opportunities and limitations from a developing country perspective," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Scott, Allen J., 2006. "The Changing Global Geography of Low-Technology, Labor-Intensive Industry: Clothing, Footwear, and Furniture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1517-1536, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.