Harrodian Instability And The ‘Normal Rate’ Of Capacity Utilization In Kaleckian Models Of Distribution And Growth—A Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Metroeconomica.
Volume (Year): 63 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Setterfield, 2013.
"Exploring the supply side of Kaldorian growth models,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar, vol. 1(1), pages 22-36, January.
- Mark Setterfield, 2012. "Exploring the Supply Side of Kaldorian Growth Models," Working Papers 1206, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Christian Schoder, 2012. "Effective demand, exogenous normal utilization and endogenous capacity in the long run. Evidence from a CVAR analysis for the US," IMK Working Paper 103-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Neo-Kaleckian and Sraffian controversies on accumulation theory," Department of Economics University of Siena 650, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011.
"Distribution, 'financialisation' and the financial and economic crisis: Implications for post-crisis economic policies,"
IPE Working Papers
09/2011, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011. "Distribution, ‘Financialisation’ and the Financial and Economic Crisis – Implications for Post-crisis Economic Policies," MPRA Paper 31180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Is the Long-run Equilibrium Wage-led or Profit-led? A Kaleckian Approach," Discussion papers e-11-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2012. "The (Normal) Rate of Capacity Utilization at the Firm Level," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_737, Levy Economics Institute.
- Schoder, Christian, 2011. "Kaleckian vs. Marxian specifications of the investment function: Some empirical evidence for the US," MPRA Paper 29584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2011.
"Public debt and full employment in a stock-flow consistent model of a corporate economy,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2011-26, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2013. "Public debt and full employment in a stock-flow consistent model of a corporate economy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 35(4), pages 511-528, July.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Pinto, Antonio & Sushko, Iryna, 2014. "A post-Keynesian model of growth and distribution with a constraint on investment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 12-24.
- Hein, Eckhard & Mundt, Matthias, 2012. "Financialisation and the requirements and potentials for wage-led recovery : a review focussing on the G20," ILO Working Papers 470932, International Labour Organization.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2012. "On the Utilization Controversy: A Theoretical and Empirical Discussion of the Kaleckian Model of Growth and Distribution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_739, Levy Economics Institute.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2012. "Fiscal Policy, Unemployment Insurance, and Financial Crises in a Model of Growth and Distribution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_723, Levy Economics Institute.
- Christian Schoder, 2012. "Instability, stationary utilization and effective demand: A synthesis of Harrodian and Kaleckian growth theory," IMK Working Paper 104-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Christian Schoder, 2012. "Endogenous capital productivity in the Kaleckian growth model. Theory and Evidence," IMK Working Paper 102-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.