Government Spending Composition in an Endogenous Growth Model with Congestion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Metroeconomica.
Volume (Year): 52 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Solmaz Moslehi, 2007. "The Optimal Composition of Government Expenditure," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1008, The University of Melbourne.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
"Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0524, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 47, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Romano Piras, 2004. "Growth, Congestion of Public Goods, and Second-Best Optimal Policy," Working Papers 2004.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- P R Agénor, 2005.
"Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
61, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre‐Richard Agénor, 2011. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(309), pages 108-132, January.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0538, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Been-Lon Chen, 2003. "Economic Growth With Optimal Public Spending Compositional," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 03-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- T. Tamai, 2008. "Optimal fiscal policy in an endogenous growth model with public capital: a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 81-93, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.