Representing Martingale Measures When Asset Prices Are Continuous And Bounded
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campi, Luciano, 2009. "Mean-Variance Hedging in Large Financial Markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12663, Paris Dauphine University.
- A. Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "The risk neutral valuation paradox," Working Paper CRENoS 201112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742, September.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994.
"Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 223-245.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Working Papers 1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Walter Schachermayer, 1993. "A Counterexample to Several Problems In the Theory of Asset Pricing," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 217-229.
- Constantinos Kardaras, 2010. "Free Lunch," Papers 1002.2741, arXiv.org.
- Ngai Hang Chan & Chi Tim Ng, 2007. "Fractional constant elasticity of variance model," Papers math/0702810, arXiv.org.
- Napp, Clotilde, 2001. "Pricing issues with investment flows Applications to market models with frictions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 383-408, June.
- Jaime A. Londo\~no, 2003. "State Tameness: A New Approach for Credit Constrains," Papers math/0305274, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
- Christa Cuchiero & Josef Teichmann, 2014. "A convergence result for the Emery topology and a variant of the proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing," Papers 1406.5414, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Frittelli, Marco, 1996. "Dominated families of martingale, supermartingale and quasimartingale laws," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 265-277, November.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001.
"Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation,"
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001. "Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2005.
"Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework,"
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde & Schachermayer, Walter, 2005. "Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 722-734, September.
- Koichiro Takaoka & Martin Schweizer, 2014. "A note on the condition of no unbounded profit with bounded risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 393-405, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2003.
"Market imperfections , equilibrium and arbitrage,"
- Stummer, Wolfgang, 2000. "On Novikov and arbitrage properties of multidimensional diffusion processes with exploding drift," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 43-51, January.
- Rüdiger Frey & Carlos A. Sin, 1999. "Bounds on European Option Prices under Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 97-116.
- Jouini, Elyès, 2001. "Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5590, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "Endogenous Bubbles in Derivatives Markets: The Risk Neutral Valuation Paradox," Papers 1106.5274, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.