Optimal Multiple Stopping And Valuation Of Swing Options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 18 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuri Kifer, 2012. "Dynkin Games and Israeli Options," Papers 1209.1791, arXiv.org.
- Nikolay Aleksandrov & lajos Gyurko & Raphael A. Espinoza, 2012.
"Optimal Oil Production and the World Supply of Oil,"
IMF Working Papers
12/294, International Monetary Fund.
- Aleksandrov, Nikolay & Espinoza, Raphael & Gyurkó, Lajos, 2013. "Optimal oil production and the world supply of oil," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1248-1263.
- Nikolay Aleksandrov & Raphael Espinoza & Lajos Gyurko, 2012. "Optimal Oil Production and the World Supply of Oil," OxCarre Working Papers 092, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- S\"oren Christensen & Albrecht Irle & Stephan J\"urgens, 2012. "Optimal multiple stopping with random waiting times," Papers 1205.1966, arXiv.org.
- Rodrigo S. Targino & Gareth W. Peters & Georgy Sofronov & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2013. "Optimal insurance purchase strategies via optimal multiple stopping times," Papers 1312.0424, arXiv.org.
- M. Basei & A. Cesaroni & T. Vargiolu, 2013. "Optimal exercise of swing contracts in energy markets: an integral constrained stochastic optimal control problem," Papers 1307.1320, arXiv.org.
- Imene Ben Latifa & J. Frederic Bonnans & Mohamed Mnif, 2011. "Optimal multiple stopping problem and financial applications," Working Papers hal-00642919, HAL.
- Kourouvakalis, Stylianos, 2008. "Méthodes numériques pour la valorisation d'options swings et autres problèmes sur les matières premières," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/116 edited by Geman, Hélyette, March.
- Egami, Masahiko & Young, Virginia R., 2009. "Optimal reinsurance strategy under fixed cost and delay," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 1015-1034, March.
- Marcus Eriksson & Jukka Lempa & Trygve Kastberg Nilssen, 2013. "Swing options in commodity markets: A multidimensional L\'evy diffusion model," Papers 1302.6399, arXiv.org.
- Christian Bender & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2013. "A First-Order BSPDE for Swing Option Pricing," Papers 1305.3988, arXiv.org.
- John Schoenmakers, 2012. "A pure martingale dual for multiple stopping," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 319-334, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.