Risk Measures And Capital Requirements For Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Castañeda, 2007.
"Long Term Risk Assessment in a Defined Contribution Pension System,"
20, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Oct 2007.
- Castaneda, Pablo, 2006. "Long Term Risk Assessment in a Defined Contribution Pension System," MPRA Paper 3347, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2007.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio, 2011. "Stable solutions for optimal reinsurance problems involving risk measures," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/13079, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Teemu Pennanen, 2008. "Superhedging in illiquid markets," Papers 0807.2962, arXiv.org.
- Walter Farkas & Pablo Koch-Medina & Cosimo-Andrea Munari, 2012. "Beyond cash-additive capital requirements: when changing the numeraire fails," Papers 1206.0478, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Nicole El Karoui & Claudia Ravanelli, 2007. "Cash Sub-additive Risk Measures and Interest Rate Ambiguity," Papers 0710.4106, arXiv.org.
- Alejandro Balbás & Beatriz Balbás & Antonio Heras, 2010. "Stability of the optimal reinsurance with respect to the risk measure," Business Economics Working Papers wb100201, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Michail Anthropelos & Gordan Žitković, 2010. "Partial equilibria with convex capital requirements: existence, uniqueness and stability," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 107-135, January.
- Michail Anthropelos & Nikolaos E. Frangos & Stylianos Z. Xanthopoulos & Athanasios N. Yannacopoulos, 2008. "On contingent claims pricing in incomplete markets: A risk sharing approach," Papers 0809.4781, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Volker Krätschmer, 2007. "On s-additive robust representation of convex risk measures for unbounded financial positions in the presence of uncertainty about the market model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Walter Farkas & Pablo Koch-Medina & Cosimo-Andrea Munari, 2013. "Multi-asset risk measures," Papers 1308.3331, arXiv.org.
- Karl-Theodor Eisele & Michael Kupper, 2013. "Asymptotically Stable Dynamic Risk Assessments," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Beatrice Acciaio & Hans Foellmer & Irina Penner, 2010. "Risk assessment for uncertain cash flows: Model ambiguity, discounting ambiguity, and the role of bubbles," Papers 1002.3627, arXiv.org.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Zhao Zhang, 2010. "Dynamic Coherent Acceptability Indices and their Applications to Finance," Papers 1010.4339, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Pospisil, Libor & Vecer, Jan & Xu, Mingxin, 2007. "Tradable measure of risk," MPRA Paper 5059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beatrice Acciaio & Irina Penner, 2010. "Dynamic risk measures," Papers 1002.3794, arXiv.org.
- Kai Detlefsen & Giacomo Scandolo, 2005. "Conditional and Dynamic Convex Risk Measures," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2013. "A comparison of techniques for dynamic multivariate risk measures," Papers 1305.2151, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.