Model Uncertainty And Its Impact On The Pricing Of Derivative Instruments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauline Barrieu & Sinclair Desgagné, 2009. "Economic policy when models disagree," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 4, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- J. Maruhn & E. Sachs, 2009. "Robust static hedging of barrier options in stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 405-433, December.
- Pauline Barrieu & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2009.
"Economic Policy when Models Disagree,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Areski Cousin & Ibrahima Niang, 2014. "On the range of admissible term-structures," Papers 1404.0340, arXiv.org.
- Pascucci, Andrea & Foschi, Paolo, 2006.
"Path dependent volatility,"
973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob Söhl, 2012. "Confidence sets in nonparametric calibration of exponential Lévy models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jakob S\"ohl, 2012. "Confidence sets in nonparametric calibration of exponential L\'evy models," Papers 1202.6611, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Virmani, Vineet, . "Model Risk in Pricing Path-dependent Derivatives: An Illustration," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-03-22, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Areski Cousin & Ibrahima Niang, 2014. "On the Range of Admissible Term-Structures," Working Papers hal-00968943, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.