Evaluating Hedging Errors: An Asymptotic Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Alexandra & Leonardo M. Nogueira, 2005. "Optimal Hedging and Scale Inavriance: A Taxonomy of Option Pricing Models," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-10, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Nov 2005.
- Balder, Sven & Brandl, Michael & Mahayni, Antje, 2009. "Effectiveness of CPPI strategies under discrete-time trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 204-220, January.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2012. "Efficient Discretization of Stochastic Integrals," Papers 1204.0637, arXiv.org.
- Takafumi Amaba, 2014. "A Discrete-Time Clark-Ocone Formula for Poisson Functionals," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 97-120, May.
- Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger & Sandås, Patrik, 2009.
"Co-movements of index options and futures quotes,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 151-163, January.
- Pirjetä, Antti & Ikäheimo, Seppo & Puttonen, Vesa, 2010. "Market pricing of executive stock options and implied risk preferences," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 394-412, June.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2010. "Discretization error of Stochastic Integrals," Papers 1004.2107, arXiv.org.
- Mats Brod\'en & Magnus Wiktorsson, 2010. "Hedging Errors Induced by Discrete Trading Under an Adaptive Trading Strategy," Papers 1004.4526, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.