The Liquidity Discount
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koichi Matsumoto, 2007. "Portfolio Insurance with Liquidity Risk," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 363-386, December.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Masahiko Egami, 2010.
"A unified treatment of dividend payment problems under fixed cost and implementation delays,"
Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 325-351, April.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Masahiko Egami, 2007. "A Unified Treatment of Dividend Payment Problems under Fixed Cost and Implementation Delays," Papers math/0703825, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2009.
- Pierre Giot & Joachim Grammig, 2006.
"How large is liquidity risk in an automated auction market?,"
Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 867-887, January.
- Pierre Giot & Joachim Grammig, 2002. "How large is liquidity risk in an automated auction market?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- GIOT, Pierre & GRAMMIG, Joachim, 2002. "How large is liquidity risk in an automated auction market ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2002054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schied, Alexander & Schoeneborn, Torsten, 2008.
"Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets,"
7105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schöneborn, 2009. "Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 181-204, April.
- Christian A. Johnson, 2000. "Value at Risk Ajustado por Liquidez: Una Aplicación a los Bonos Soberanos Chilenos," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 76, Central Bank of Chile.
- Christian A. Johnson, 2002. "Value at Risk: Teoría y Aplicaciones," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 136, Central Bank of Chile.
- Feng, Shih-Ping & Hung, Mao-Wei & Wang, Yaw-Huei, 2014. "Option pricing with stochastic liquidity risk: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 77-95.
- Somayeh Moazeni & Thomas Coleman & Yuying Li, 2013. "Regularized robust optimization: the optimal portfolio execution case," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 341-377, June.
- Mauricio Junca, 2011. "Stochastic impulse control on optimal execution with price impact and transaction cost," Papers 1103.3482, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Anna Obizhaeva & Jiang Wang, 2005. "Optimal Trading Strategy and Supply/Demand Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kensuke Ishitani & Takashi Kato, 2013. "Optimal Execution for Uncertain Market Impact: Derivation and Characterization of a Continuous-Time Value Function," Papers 1301.6485, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- James R. Thompson, 2007. "Counterparty Risk in Insurance Contracts: Should the Insured Worry about the Insurer?," Working Papers 1136, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Lukasz Szpruch, 2011. "A limit order book model for latency arbitrage," Papers 1110.4811, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Pritsker, 2005. "Large investors: implications for equilibrium asset, returns, shock absorption, and liquidity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vathana Ly Vath & Mohamed Mnif & Huyên Pham, 2007. "A model of optimal portfolio selection under liquidity risk and price impact," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 51-90, January.
- Takashi Kato, 2011. "An Optimal Execution Problem with a Geometric Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Price Process," Papers 1107.1787, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.