The Dual Economy Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Manchester in its journal The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies.
Volume (Year): 47 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FUKAO Kyoji & Tangjun YUAN, 2012.
"China's Economic Growth, Structural Change and the Lewisian Turning Point,"
12056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fukao, Kyoji & Yuan, Tangjun, 2012. "China'S Economic Growth, Structural Change And The Lewisian Turning Point," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(2), pages 147-176, December.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tangjun Yuan, 2012. "China's Economic Growth, Structural Change and the Lewisian Turning Point," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-267, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Yuan, Tang jun, 2012. "China's Economic Growth, Structural Change and the Lewisian Turning Point," CEI Working Paper Series 2012-04, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "A growth model for a two-sector economy with endogenous productivity," Working Papers 44, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2007. "Structural change in employment in India since 1980s: How Lewisian is it?," MPRA Paper 18009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Abraham, Vinoj, 2011. "Agrarian distress and rural non-farm sector employment in India," MPRA Paper 35275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lipschitz, Leslie & Rochon, Céline & Verdier, Geneviève, 2011. "A real model of transitional growth and competitiveness in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 267-283, August.
- Seccareccia, Mario, 1991. "Salaire minimum, emploi et productivité dans une perspective post-keynésienne," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(2), pages 166-191, juin.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Barrientos, Armando, 2004. "The Lewis Model After Fifty Years," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30550, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Xiaobing Wang & Jenifer Piesse, 2010. "The microfoundations of dual economy models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1010, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Túlio Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2012.
"SMEs and regional economic growth in Brazil,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 217-230, February.
- Marco G. Ercolani & Zheng Wei, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of the Lewis-Ranis-FEi Theory of Dualistic Economic Development for China," Discussion Papers 10-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Prasada Mecharla, 2002. "The Determinants of Rural Non-Farm Employment in Two Villages of Andhra Pradesh (India)," PRUS Working Papers 12, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Adama Zerbo, 2006. "Marché du travail urbain et pauvreté en Afrique subsaharienne : un modèle d’analyse," Documents de travail 129, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Borooah, Vani, 2002. "Employment Inequality, Employment Regulation, and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 20008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Tribe & Andrew Sumner, 2006. "Development economics at a crossroads? Introduction to a policy arena," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 957-966.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2008. "Economic transformation in theory and practice: What are the messages for Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 797, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.