International Production and Alternative Models of Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Manchester in its journal The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özlem Eren & James Peoples, 2013. "FDI activity and worker compensation: evidence from US non-manufacturing industries," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 319-338, July.
- Besim Culahovic & Eldin Mehic & Emir Agic, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment Location And Institutional Development In In The Manufacturing Sector In South East European Countries," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 6, pages 365-380.
- Eren, Ozlem & Peoples, James, 2009. "FDI activity and worker compensation: evidence from U.S. non-manufacturing industries," MPRA Paper 26416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2008. "The determinants of the outward foreign direct investment of China and India: Whither the home country?," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hanel, Petr & Palda, Kristian, 1982. "Les entreprises innovatrices et leur performance dans le domaine de l’exportation," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(3), pages 380-397, juillet-s.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.