Historical Trust Levels Predict the Current Size of the Welfare State
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 64 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2012. "A theory of institutional legitimacy," ICER Working Papers 05-2012, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Policies against Human Trafficking: The Role of Religion and Political Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4278, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berggren, Niclas & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen, 2012.
"Social trust and central-bank independence,"
HUI Working Papers
66, HUI Research.
- Hans Pitlik & Ludek Kouba, 2013. "The interrelation of informal institutions and governance quality in shaping Welfare State attitudes," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 38, WWWforEurope.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2012.
"Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile,"
2012/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Peiró Palomino Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2013. "Can Trust Effects on Development be Generalized? A Response by Quantile," Working Papers 2013128, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Christopher Bidner & Ken Jackson, 2011. "Trust and Vulnerability," Discussion Papers 2012-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Anabel Forte Deltell, 2013. "Does social capital matter for European regional growth?," Working Papers 2013/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Bergh, Andreas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011.
"Government Size and Growth: A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence,"
Working Paper Series
858, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Bergh & Magnus Henrekson, 2011. "Government Size And Growth: A Survey And Interpretation Of The Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 872-897, December.
- Schild, Christopher-Johannes, 2013. "Generalized trust and regional innovation activity," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 02/2012, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2011.
"Is the importance of religion in daily life related to social trust? Cross-country and cross-state comparisons,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 459-480.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2009. "Is the Importance of Religion in Daily Life Related to Social Trust? Cross-Country and Cross-State Comparisons," Ratio Working Papers 142, The Ratio Institute.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public policy, trust and growth: disclosure of government information in Japan," MPRA Paper 27703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2011.
"Corruption and Fertility: Evidence from OECD countries,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels, vol. 54(2), pages 34-57.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2011. "Corruption and Fertility: Evidence from OECD countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Shu Yu & Jakob de Haan & Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2011. "Trade, Trust and Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 3571, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wahl, Fabian, 2012. "Why it matters what people think: Beliefs, legal origins and the deep roots of trust," FZID Discussion Papers 52-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Daniel Oto-Peralías & Diego Romero-Ávila, 2013. "Tracing the Link between Government Size and Growth: The Role of Public Sector Quality," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 229-255, 05.
- Dimitrova-Grajzl, Valentina & Grajzl, Peter & Guse, A. Joseph, 2012. "Trust, perceptions of corruption, and demand for regulation: Evidence from post-socialist countries," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 292-303.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.