Regional Cluster Policies: Learning by Comparing?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:brikps:8421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2004.
"Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007. "Entrepreneurial culture, regional innovativeness and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-210, April.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Niels Noorderhaven, 2004.
"Entrepreneurial attitude and economic growth: A cross-section of 54 regions,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 199-218, 06.
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Noorderhaven, Niels, 2002. "Entrepreneurial attitude and economic growth; a cross-section of 54 regions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p142, European Regional Science Association.
- Gert-Jan Hospers, 2004. "Place marketing in Europe," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 271-279, September.
- Jorge Bateira, 2005. "Innovation Systems - Do they exist? Exploring Luhmanns thinking," ERSA conference papers ersa05p374, European Regional Science Association.
- Mohammad Hosein Tavassoli & Dimitrios Tsagdis, 2011. "Developing an Object Oriented Model of Critical Success Factors for Clusters: The LinkË†ping Information and Communication Technologies Cluster Test-Case," ERSA conference papers ersa10p642, European Regional Science Association.
- Gert-Jan Hospers, 2003. "Beyond the Blue Banana?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 76-85, March.
- Maximilian Benner, 2012. "Cluster Policy as a Development Strategy. Case Studies from the Middle East and North Africa," Working Paper Series in Economics 255, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Szekely, Vladimir, 7. "Tourism clusters as a tool for the improvement of rural competitivenes: first experiences from Slovakia," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network, vol. 7.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2012. "Cluster Policy: Principles and a Toolbox," MPRA Paper 43847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.