The Determinants Of The Recent Interregional Migration Flows In Italy: A Panel Data Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 51 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2013. "New Frontiers Of Immigration Research: Cities And Firms," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-7, 02.
- Annekatrin Niebuhr & Tanja Buch & Silke Hamann & Anja Rossen, 2012. "Jobs or Amenities â€“ What determines the migration balances of cities?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p401, European Regional Science Association.
- Emmanouil Tranos & Peter Nijkamp, 2012.
"The Death of Distance Revisited: Cyberplace, Physical and Relational Proximities,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emmanouil Tranos & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "The Death Of Distance Revisited: Cyber-Place, Physical And Relational Proximities," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 855-873, December.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-SolÃs, 2012.
"Migration Determinants at a Local Level,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Emmanouil Tranos & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "The Death of Distance Revisited: Cyberplace, Physical and Relational Proximities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Giuseppe Ricciardo Lamonica & Barbara Zagaglia, 2013. "The determinants of internal mobility in Italy, 1995-2006," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(16), pages 407-440, September.
- Dirk Engel & Oliver Heneric, 2013. "Localization of knowledge and entrepreneurs’ mobility: the case of Germany’s biotechnology industry," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 173-192, October.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Lehmer, Florian, 2012.
"Unequal Pay or Unequal Employment? What Drives the Skill-Composition of Labor Flows in Germany?,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
62309, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Lehmer, Florian, 2011. "Unequal pay or unequal employment? What drives the skill-composition of labor flows in Germany?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011.
"Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Juan Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Francesco Mureddu, 2014. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 439-456, January.
- Stephan Brunow & Hanna Brenzel, 2012. "The effect of a culturally diverse labour supply on regional income in the EU," Empirica, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 461-485, November.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2012. "Southwest as the New Internal Migration Destination in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clemente, Jesús & Larramona, Gemma & Olmos, Lorena, 2013. "Interregional migration and thresholds: evidence in Spain," MPRA Paper 47631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanouil Tranos & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Digital Infrastructure and Physical Proximity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-172/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.