Dealing with label switching in mixture models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Methodological).
Volume (Year): 62 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-7412
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ntzoufras, Ioannis & Tarantola, Claudia, 2013. "Conjugate and conditional conjugate Bayesian analysis of discrete graphical models of marginal independence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 161-177.
- J. Griffin & M. Steel, 2008. "Flexible mixture modelling of stochastic frontiers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 33-50, February.
- Park, Byung-Jung & Zhang, Yunlong & Lord, Dominique, 2010. "Bayesian mixture modeling approach to account for heterogeneity in speed data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 662-673, June.
- Christian Aßmann & Jens Boysen-Hogrefe & Markus Pape, 2014. "Bayesian Analysis of Dynamic Factor Models: An Ex-Post Approach towards the Rotation Problem," Kiel Working Papers 1902, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lian, Heng, 2010. "Sparse Bayesian hierarchical modeling of high-dimensional clustering problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1728-1737, August.
- Christian Aßmann & Jens Boysen-Hogrefe & Markus Pape, 2012.
"The Directional Identification Problem in Bayesian Factor Analysis: An Ex-Post Approach,"
Kiel Working Papers
1799, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Pape, Markus, 2012. "The directional identification problem in Bayesian factor analysis: An ex-post approach," Economics Working Papers 2012-11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2011. "A Bayesian approach to model-based clustering for binary panel probit models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 261-279, January.
- James D. Hamilton & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2007.
"Normalization in Econometrics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2-4), pages 221-252.
- Grn, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2009. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models under genuine multimodality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 851-861, May.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2009. "A bayesian approach to model-based clustering for panel probit models," Economics Working Papers 2009,03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Paroli, Roberta & Spezia, Luigi, 2008. "Bayesian inference in non-homogeneous Markov mixtures of periodic autoregressions with state-dependent exogenous variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2311-2330, January.
- De la Cruz-Mesia, Rolando & Quintana, Fernando A. & Marshall, Guillermo, 2008. "Model-based clustering for longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1441-1457, January.
- Liqun Wang & James Fu, 2007. "A practical sampling approach for a Bayesian mixture model with unknown number of components," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 631-653, October.
- José Dias & Jeroen Vermunt, 2008. "A bootstrap-based aggregate classifier for model-based clustering," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 643-659, October.
- Juarez, Miguel A. & Steel, Mark F. J., 2006. "Model-based Clustering of non-Gaussian Panel Data," MPRA Paper 880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Komárek, Arnost, 2009. "A new R package for Bayesian estimation of multivariate normal mixtures allowing for selection of the number of components and interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3932-3947, October.
- Pape, Markus & Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2013. "The Directional Identification Problem in Bayesian Factor Analysis: An Ex-Post Approach," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79990, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kozumi, Hideo, 2004. "Posterior analysis of latent competing risk models by parallel tempering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 441-458, June.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Leopold Sögner, 2009. "Bayesian estimation of stochastic volatility models based on OU processes with marginal Gamma law," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 159-179, March.
- Michel Meulders & Paul Boeck & Iven Mechelen, 2003. "A taxonomy of latent structure assumptions for probability matrix decomposition models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 61-77, March.
- Murakami, Junko, 2009. "Bayesian posterior mean estimates for Poisson hidden Markov models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 941-955, February.
- Ioannis Ntzoufras & Claudia Tarantola, 2012. "Conjugate and Conditional Conjugate Bayesian Analysis of Discrete Graphical Models of Marginal Independence," Quaderni di Dipartimento 178, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Bai, Xiuqin & Yao, Weixin & Boyer, John E., 2012. "Robust fitting of mixture regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2347-2359.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.