Inference in generalized additive mixed modelsby using smoothing splines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B: Statistical Methodology.
Volume (Year): 61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-7412
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sutradhar, Brajendra C. & Jowaheer, Vandna, 2003. "On familial longitudinal Poisson mixed models with gamma random effects," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 398-412, November.
- Wataru Sakamoto, 2007. "MARS: selecting basis functions and knots with an empirical Bayes method," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 583-597, December.
- María Xosé Rodríguez-Álvarez & Dae-Jin Lee & Thomas Kneib & María Durbán & Paul Eilers, 2013. "Fast algorithm for smoothing parameter selection in multidimensional generalized P-splines," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws133026, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Belitz, Christiane & Lang, Stefan, 2008. "Simultaneous selection of variables and smoothing parameters in structured additive regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-81, September.
- Tutz, Gerhard & Kauermann, Goran, 2003. "Generalized linear random effects models with varying coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 13-28, May.
- Aris Perperoglou & Paul Eilers, 2010. "Penalized regression with individual deviance effects," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 341-361, June.
- Nadja Klein & Michel Denuit & Stefan Lang & Thomas Kneib, 2013. "Nonlife Ratemaking and Risk Management with Bayesian Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape," Working Papers 2013-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dae-Jin Lee & Maria Durban, 2008. "Smooth-car mixed models for spatial count data," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws085820, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Hua Liang, 2009. "Generalized partially linear mixed-effects models incorporating mismeasured covariates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Felix Heinzl & Ludwig Fahrmeir & Thomas Kneib, 2012. "Additive mixed models with Dirichlet process mixture and P-spline priors," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 47-68, January.
- Laurini, Fabrizio & Pauli, Francesco, 2009. "Smoothing sample extremes: The mixed model approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(11), pages 3842-3854, September.
- Brezger, Andreas & Lang, Stefan, 2006. "Generalized structured additive regression based on Bayesian P-splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 967-991, February.
- Wang, Haiyan & Higgins, James & Blasi, Dale, 2010. "Distribution-free tests for no effect of treatment in heteroscedastic functional data under both weak and long range dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 390-402, March.
- Tutz, Gerhard, 2004. "Generalized semiparametrically structured mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 777-800, July.
- Denuit, Michel & Lang, Stefan, 2004. "Non-life rate-making with Bayesian GAMs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 627-647, December.
- Nielsen, J.D. & Dean, C.B., 2008. "Adaptive functional mixed NHPP models for the analysis of recurrent event panel data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3670-3685, March.
- Zhu, Zhongyi & Fung, Wing K., 2004. "Variance component testing in semiparametric mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 107-118, October.
- Zhang, Daowen & Davidian, Marie, 2004. "Likelihood and conditional likelihood inference for generalized additive mixed models for clustered data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 90-106, October.
- Adhya Sumanta & Banerjee, Tathagata & Chattopadhyay, G., . "Inference on Categorical Survey Response: A Predictive Approach," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-05-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.