Gibbs sampling for Bayesian non-conjugate and hierarchical models by using auxiliary variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B: Statistical Methodology.
Volume (Year): 61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-7412
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minjung Kyung & Jeff Gill & George Casella, 2011. "Sampling schemes for generalized linear Dirichlet process random effects models," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 259-290, August.
- de Alba, Enrique & Nieto-Barajas, Luis E., 2008. "Claims reserving: A correlated Bayesian model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 368-376, December.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2005.
"Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice,"
04-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2007. "Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 745-788, June.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2005. "Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice," NBER Working Papers 11461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoogerheide, Lennart F. & Kaashoek, Johan F. & van Dijk, Herman K., 2007.
"On the shape of posterior densities and credible sets in instrumental variable regression models with reduced rank: An application of flexible sampling methods using neural networks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 154-180, July.
- HOOGERHEIDE, Lennart F. & KAASHOEK, Johan F. & VAN DIJK, Herman K., 2005. "On the shape of posterior densities and credible sets in instrumental variable regression models with reduced rank: An application of flexible sampling methods using neural networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2005029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Streftaris, George & Worton, Bruce J., 2008. "Efficient and accurate approximate Bayesian inference with an application to insurance data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2604-2622, January.
- Stephen G. Walker, 2006. "Sampling the Dirichlet Mixture Model with Slices," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 16-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hatjispyros, Spyridon J. & Nicoleris, Theodoros & Walker, Stephen G., 2009. "A Bayesian nonparametric study of a dynamic nonlinear model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3948-3956, October.
- Shively, Thomas S. & Walker, Stephen G. & Damien, Paul, 2011. "Nonparametric function estimation subject to monotonicity, convexity and other shape constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 166-181, April.
- Daniels, M.J. & Pourahmadi, M., 2009. "Modeling covariance matrices via partial autocorrelations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2352-2363, November.
- Mazucheli, Josmar & Louzada-Neto, Francisco & Achcar, Jorge A., 2001. "Bayesian inference for polyhazard models in the presence of covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Jarrod D. Hadfield, . "MCMC Methods for Multi-Response Generalized Linear Mixed Models: The MCMCglmm R Package," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 33(i02).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.