Validating the use of anchoring vignettes for the correction of response scale differences in subjective questions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society).
Volume (Year): 174 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/rssa
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batista, Catia & Umblijs, Janis, 2013.
"Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2013. "Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1325, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2014. "Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014004, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Omar Paccagnella, 2011. "Anchoring vignettes with sample selection due to non‐response," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 174(3), pages 665-687, 07.
- Franco Peracchi & Claudio Rossetti, 2012. "Heterogeneity in health responses and anchoring vignettes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 513-538, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.