The Dynamics of Alliance Conditions in the Alliance Development Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elodie Gardet & Caroline Mothe, 2011. "The dynamics of coordination in innovation networks," Post-Print hal-00919245, HAL.
- Heimeriks, K.H. & Duysters, G.M., 2003.
"Alliance capability as mediator between experience and alliance performance: an empirical investigation into the alliance capability development process,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
03.18, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Koen H. Heimeriks & Geert Duysters, 2007. "Alliance Capability as a Mediator Between Experience and Alliance Performance: An Empirical Investigation into the Alliance Capability Development Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 25-49, 01.
- Heimeriks, K. & Duysters, G.M., 2004. "A study into the alliance capability development process," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 04.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Gordon Liu & Wai-Wai Ko, 2011. "Social Alliance and Employee Voluntary Activities: A Resource-Based Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 251-268, December.
- Leroux, Valérie & Sauvée, Loïc, 2004. "Un cadre d'analyse structurationniste des relations partenariales," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2454, Paris Dauphine University.
- Colin Butler, 2006. "UK-Asian strategic alliances in the defence manufacturing industry," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 43-52, April.
- Sluyts K. & Martens R. & Matthyssens P., 2008. "Towards a Dynamic Concept of Alliance Capability," Working Papers 2008019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jong, Gjalt de & Nooteboom, Bart, 2003. "A cross cultural comparison of long-term supply relationships," Research Report 03G23, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Chung, Chris Changwha & Beamish, Paul W., 2012. "Multi-party international joint ventures: Multiple post-formation change processes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 648-663.
- Sauvée, Loïc & Coulibaly, Mantiaba, 2008. "The Interorganizational Dynamics of Brand Alliances," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2816, Paris Dauphine University.
- Basant, Rakesh & Rai, Rajnish, . "Alliance Capability, Governance Mechanisms And Stakeholder Management In Complex Settings," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Miller, Peter & Kurunmäki, Liisa & O'Leary, Ted, 2008. "Accounting, hybrids and the management of risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 942-967.
- Duysters, G.M. & Heimeriks, K.H. & Jurriens,J., 2003. "Three Levels of Alliance Management," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 03.20, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Urriolagoitia, Lourdes & Planellas, Marcel, 2007. "Sponsorship relationships as strategic alliances: A life cycle model approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 157-166.
- Jiang, Xu & Li, Yuan & Gao, Shanxing, 2008. "The stability of strategic alliances: Characteristics, factors and stages," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 173-189, June.
- Laaksonen, Toni & Jarimo, Toni & Kulmala, Harri I., 2009. "Cooperative strategies in customer-supplier relationships: The role of interfirm trust," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 79-87, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.