Managing An Organizational Learning System By Aligning Stocks and Flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Revilla, 2003. "Estilos de GestiÃ³n del Conocimiento. La velocidad de aprendizaje como factor clave," Working Papers Economia wpe03-05, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Joaquín Camps & Antonio Majocchi, 2010. "Learning Atmosphere and Ethical Behavior, Does It Make Sense?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 129-147, June.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010. "Organizing for external technology exploitation in diversified firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1245-1253, November.
- Ana Villar & César Camisón & Montserrat Boronat, 2007. "Technical Strategic Alliances And Performance: The Mediating Effect Of Knowledge ¿Based Competencies," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mom, T.J.M. & Bosch, F.A.J. van den & Volberda, H.W., 2006.
"Investigating Managers' Exploration and Exploitation Activities: The Influence of Top-down, Bottom-up, and Horizontal Knowledge Inflows,"
ERS-2006-078-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Tom J. M. Mom & Frans A. J. Van Den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2007. "Investigating Managers' Exploration and Exploitation Activities: The Influence of Top-Down, Bottom-Up, and Horizontal Knowledge Inflows," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 910-931, 09.
- Sanna Hilden & Kati Tikkamäki, 2013. "Reflective Practice as a Fuel for Organizational Learning," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 76-95, July.
- Gregorio Martín-de-Castro & Miriam Delgado-Verde & Pedro López-Sáez & José Navas-López, 2011. "Towards ‘An Intellectual Capital-Based View of the Firm’: Origins and Nature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 649-662, February.
- Kurmet Kivipõld & Maaja Vadi, 2008. "A Tool for Measuring Institutional Leadership and Its Implementation for the Evaluation of Organizational Leadership Capability," Working Papers 172, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Robert Isaac & Irene Herremans & Theresa Kline, 2010. "Intellectual Capital Management Enablers: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 373-391, May.
- Agustín J. Sánchez Medina & Arturo Melián González & Ángel S. Gutiérrez Padrón, 2008. "Capital intelectual y territorios insulares: Una aplicación al caso de Gran Canaria," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 205-236.
- Irene Herremans & Robert Isaac & Theresa Kline & Jamal Nazari, 2011. "Intellectual Capital and Uncertainty of Knowledge: Control by Design of the Management System," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 627-640, February.
- Schwens, Christian & Kabst, Ruediger, 2011. "Internationalization of young technology firms: A complementary perspective on antecedents of foreign market familiarity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 60-74, February.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Elena Revilla, 2005. "Linking Learning Capacity And Business Performance: A Research And Empirical Assessment," Working Papers Economia wp05-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Erika Harden & Douglas L. Kruse & Joseph R. Blasi, 2008. "Who Has a Better Idea? Innovation, Shared Capitalism, and HR Policies," NBER Working Papers 14234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hung, Richard Yu Yuan & Lien, Bella Ya-Hui & Yang, Baiyin & Wu, Chi-Min & Kuo, Yu-Ming, 2011. "Impact of TQM and organizational learning on innovation performance in the high-tech industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-225, April.
- Jon Reast & Adam Lindgreen & Joëlle Vanhamme & François Maon, 2010. "The Manchester Super Casino: Experience and Learning in a Cross-Sector Social Partnership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 197-218, July.
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Robert Anderson & Jack Ito & Garnet Garven, 2010. "Structural and competitive determinants of globally oriented small- and medium-sized enterprises: An empirical analysis," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 55-86, March.
- Elena Revilla, 2003. "The Social Approach Of Knowledge Management: The Effect On The Organizational Learning Capacity," Working Papers Economia wp03-08, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Kundu, Goutam Kumar & Mishra, Bidhu Bhusan, 2011. "Impact of reform and privatization on consumers: A case study of power sector reform in Orissa, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3537-3549, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.