Public and Private Management: What's the Difference?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radnor, Zoe J. & Holweg, Matthias & Waring, Justin, 2012. "Lean in healthcare: The unfilled promise?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 364-371.
- Olena Kalinichenko & Carla A. F. Amado & Sérgio P. Santos, 2013. "Performance Assessment in Primary Health Care: A Systematic Literature Review," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- K. Kacmar & Martha Andrews & Kenneth Harris & Bennett Tepper, 2013. "Ethical Leadership and Subordinate Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Organizational Politics and the Moderating Role of Political Skill," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 33-44, June.
- A. Willem & M. Buelens, 2005. "Knowledge Sharing in Public Sector Organizations: The Effect of Organizational Characteristics on Interdepartmental Knowledge Sharing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/344, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Waring, Justin & Bishop, Simon, 2012. "Going private: Clinicians’ experience of working in UK Independent Sector Treatment Centres," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 172-178.
- Amna Yousaf & Karin Sanders & Helen Shipton, 2013. "Proactive and politically skilled professionals: What is the relationship with affective occupational commitment?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 211-230, March.
- Richard M. Walker & George A. Boyne, 2006. "Public management reform and organizational performance: An empirical assessment of the U.K. Labour government's public service improvement strategy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 371-393.
- Luca Gnan & Alessandro Hinna & Fabio Monteduro & Danila Scarozza, 2013. "Corporate governance and management practices: stakeholder involvement, quality and sustainability tools adoption," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 907-937, November.
- Marian W. Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller, 2012. "Third-Party Opportunism and the Nature of Public Contracts," NBER Working Papers 18636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.