Developing Stakeholder Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pettersen, Inger Johanne & Nyland, Kari & Kaarboe, Katarina, 2012. "Governance and the functions of boards," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 269-275.
- Karan Sonpar & Federica Pazzaglia & Jurgita Kornijenko, 2010. "The Paradox and Constraints of Legitimacy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Parent, Milena M. & Olver, Denise & Séguin, Benoit, 2009. "Understanding Leadership in Major Sporting Events: The Case of the 2005 World Aquatics Championships," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 167-184, August.
- Evangeline Elijido-Ten & Louise Kloot & Peter Clarkson, 2010. "Extending the application of stakeholder influence strategies to environmental disclosures: An exploratory study from a developing country," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 1032-1059, October.
- Gond, Jean-Pascal & Déjean, Frédérique, 2004. "La responsabilité sociétale des entreprises : enjeux stratégiques et méthodologies de recherche," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/320, Paris Dauphine University.
- Giacomo Boesso & Kamalesh Kumar, 2007. "Drivers of corporate voluntary disclosure: A framework and empirical evidence from Italy and the United States," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 269-296, February.
- Antonella Capriello & Giovanni Fraquelli, 2008. "Market-Driven Management in Community Events," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- François Maon & Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen, 2009. "Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 71-89, April.
- Jennifer Chen & Robin Roberts, 2010. "Toward a More Coherent Understanding of the Organization–Society Relationship: A Theoretical Consideration for Social and Environmental Accounting Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 651-665, December.
- Hong Wang, 2010. "Factor analysis of corporate environmental responsibility," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 481-490, August.
- Päivi Myllykangas & Johanna Kujala & Hanna Lehtimäki, 2010. "Analyzing the Essence of Stakeholder Relationships: What do we Need in Addition to Power, Legitimacy, and Urgency?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 65-72, August.
- Grunert, Stefanie & König, Maike, 2012. "Customers, employees, NGOs - Which stakeholders do really count? A holistic conceptual framework for stakeholder prioritization and expectation management," Arbeitspapiere des Lehrstuhls fÃ¼r Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insbesondere Controlling 15-1, University of Münster, Chair of Management Accounting.
- Don Clifton & Azlan Amran, 2011. "The Stakeholder Approach: A Sustainability Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 121-136, January.
- Andrew Crane & Trish Ruebottom, 2011. "Stakeholder Theory and Social Identity: Rethinking Stakeholder Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 77-87, March.
- Prno, Jason & Scott Slocombe, D., 2012. "Exploring the origins of ‘social license to operate’ in the mining sector: Perspectives from governance and sustainability theories," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 346-357.
- Genovese, Andrea & Lenny Koh, S.C. & Acquaye, Adolf, 2013. "Energy efficiency retrofitting services supply chains: Evidence about stakeholders and configurations from the Yorskhire and Humber region case," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 20-43.
- Haesun Park-Poaps & Kathleen Rees, 2010. "Stakeholder Forces of Socially Responsible Supply Chain Management Orientation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 305-322, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.