Complexities and Controversies in Linking HRM with Organizational Outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 8 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Cherrie Jiuhua & Cooper, Brian K. & Fan, Di & De Cieri, Helen, 2013. "HR practices from the perspective of managers and employees in multinational enterprises in China: Alignment issues and implications," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 241-250.
- Kathrin Armbruster & Michael Beckmann & Dieter Kuhn, 2012. "Task Allocation and Corporate Performance: Is There a First-Mover Advantage?," Working papers 2012/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Kidwell, Roland E. & Hoy, Frank & Ibarreche, Santiago, 2012. "“Ethnic” family business or just family business? Human resource practices in the ethnic family firm," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 12-17.
- Taylor, Tracy & McGraw, Peter, 2006. "Exploring Human Resource Management Practices in Nonprofit Sport Organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 229-251, November.
- Stephen Frenkel & Karin Sanders & Tim Bednall, 2013. "Employee perceptions of management relations as influences on job satisfaction and quit intentions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 7-29, March.
- Khilji, Shaista E. & Wang, Xiaoyun, 2007. "New evidence in an old debate: Investigating the relationship between HR satisfaction and turnover," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 377-395, June.
- Suzanne Konzelmann & Neil Conway & Linda Trenberth & Frank Wilkinson, 2005. "Corporate governance, stake-holding and the nature of employment relations within the firm," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp313, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Hyondong Kim & Kang Sung-Choon, 2013. "Strategic HR functions and firm performance: The moderating effects of high-involvement work practices," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 91-113, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.