The Impact of the Board on Strategy: An Empirical Examination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Johanson, 2008. "Corporate governance and board accounts: exploring a neglected interface between boards of directors and management," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 343-380, November.
- Miriam Schwartz-Ziv & Michael Weisbach, 2011.
"What do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings,"
NBER Working Papers
17509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwartz-Ziv, Miriam & Weisbach, Michael S., 2011. "What Do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings," Working Paper Series 2011-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Howard Frederick & Erik Monsen, 2011. "New Zealand’s perfect storm of entrepreneurship and economic development," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 187-204, September.
- Pieter-Jan Bezemer & Gregory F. Maassen & Frans A. J. Van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2007.
"Investigating the Development of the Internal and External Service Tasks of Non-executive Directors: the case of the Netherlands (1997-2005),"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1119-1129, November.
- Bezemer, P.J. & Maassen, G.F. & Bosch, F.A.J. van den & Volberda, H.W., 2007. "Investigating the Development of the Internal and External Service Tasks of Non-executive Directors: The Case of the Netherlands (1997-2005)," Research Paper ERS-2007-074-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Li, Yong & Aguilera, Ruth V., 2008. "Target Director Turnover in Acquisitions: A Conceptual Framework," Working Papers 08-0106, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Kallifatides, Markus & Petrelius Karlberg, Pernilla, 2012. "What makes for a value-creating corporate board? A literature synthesis and suggestions for research," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2012:1, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.