The Transition from Strategic Technology Alliances to Mergers and Acquisitions: An Exploratory Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 36 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cloodt, Myriam & Hagedoorn, John & Van Kranenburg, Hans, 2006. "Mergers and acquisitions: Their effect on the innovative performance of companies in high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 642-654, June.
- Woltering-Lamers, Philipp, 2011. "Die sequenzielle Organisationswahl: Kooperationen als Vorstufe von Akquisitionen," Arbeitspapiere 122, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
- Lundan, Sarianna & Hagedoorn, John, 2001. "Alliances, acquisitions and multinational advantage," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-4295, Maastricht University.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Sadowski, Bert & Duysters, Geert, 2008. "Strategic technology alliance termination: an empirical investigation," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23369, Maastricht University.
- Sarianna Lundan & John Hagedoorn, 2001. "Alliances, Acquisitions and Multinational Advantage," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 229-242.
- Roijakkers, Nadine & Hagedoorn, John & van Kranenburg, Hans, 2005. "Dual market structures and the likelihood of repeated ties - evidence from pharmaceutical biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 235-245, March.
- Robson, Matthew J. & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Ginoglu, Dimitrios, 2003. "Top management staffing in international strategic alliances: a conceptual explanation of decision perspective and objective formation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 173-191, April.
- Delerue, Hélène & Simon, Eric, 2009. "National cultural values and the perceived relational risks in biotechnology alliance relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 14-25, February.
- Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Li, Ying & Van de Vrande, Vareska, 2009. "The dual role of external corporate venturing in technological exploration," MPRA Paper 26488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Vrande, Vareska van de & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Duysters, Geert, 2009.
"External technology sourcing: the effect of uncertainty on governance mode choice,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23363, Maastricht University.
- van de Vrande, Vareska & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Duysters, Geert, 2009. "External technology sourcing: The effect of uncertainty on governance mode choice," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 62-80, January.
- Duysters, Geert & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Vrande, Vareska van de, 2007. "External technology sourcing: The effect of uncertainty on governance mode choice," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Dittrich, K. & Duysters, G.M. & Man, A-P. de, 2004. "Using Networks For Changing Innovation Strategy: The Case of IBM," Research Paper ERS-2004-111-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Li, Peter Ping, 2010. "Toward a learning-based view of internationalization: The accelerated trajectories of cross-border learning for latecomers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 43-59, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.