Alliance Management: A View from the Past and a Look to the Future
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 35 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Rajkumar, D., 2008. "ERP II: The involvement, benefits and impediments of collaborative information sharing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 245-268, May.
- B.M. Sadowski. & G.M. Duysters & G.Sadowski-Rasters, 2005. "On the termination of strategic technology alliances: An exploratory study," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 05.12, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Kwanjai, Nantawan Noi & Hertog, J. Friso den, 2008. "Portrait of an Odd-Eyed Cat: Cultural Crossing as a Trademark for a Dutch-Thai Strategic Alliance," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 043, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Sluyts K. & Martens R. & Matthyssens P., 2008. "Towards a Dynamic Concept of Alliance Capability," Working Papers 2008019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Fariborz Damanpour & Carlos Devece & Chao Chen & Vijay Pothukuchi, 2012. "Organizational culture and partner interaction in the management of international joint ventures in India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 453-478, June.
- Marc Fréchet, 2007. "Les difficultés relationnelles dans les partenariats d’innovation:une approche par le contrat psychologique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(1), pages 125-148, March.
- Blanchot, Fabien, 2006. "Qu'est-ce qu'un manager d'alliances ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/805, Paris Dauphine University.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Koen, C.I. & Noorderhaven, N.G., 2004. "Organizational Culture and Relationship Skills," Discussion Paper 2004-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Susan Gensemer & Kiridaran Kanagaretnam, 2004. "Alliances and cost declaration," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 121-136.
- Urriolagoitia, Lourdes & Planellas, Marcel, 2007. "Sponsorship relationships as strategic alliances: A life cycle model approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 157-166.
- Vapola, Terhi Johanna & Paukku, Markus & Gabrielsson, Mika, 2010. "Portfolio management of strategic alliances: An international business perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 247-260, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.